Terms and Conditions
Bad Weather Cancellation Policy:
- Mighty Netball strives to be a reliable provider of our netball sessions. We will only cancel due to bad weather when the safety of Mighty Netballers and Coaches cannot be ensured.
- If a Met Office weather warning is in place for the session time and location, the sessions will be cancelled by 9pm the day before. Parents and guardians will be notified via email only and not by text.
- If a session hasn’t been cancelled the day before as above, should conditions worsen over night or for example an unexpected frost has left courts icy and unsafe, we aim to notify parents and guardians by 7am. Extenuating circumstances may occasionally mean this isn’t possible, we will communicate as soon as possible. Any cancellations made on the day of the session will be notified by email and text.
- All cancellations will also be announced on our social media channels, please follow these pages to receive the latest information.
- Some, unfortunately not all, venues have an indoor option as back up, if the session is moving indoors due to bad weather, we will notify parents and guardians via email.
- When Mighty Netball cancels a session, refunds/credit are issued.
Bookings Terms and Conditions:
Our bookings terms and conditions are to ensure all customers are looked after in a fair and consistent manner.
- All participants are welcome to one free taster session. Further tasters are at the discretion of Mighty Netball.
- Your place is held once your free taster session has been booked via the website and your confirmation email has been received. Places cannot be held via phone or email.
- If you cannot attend your free taster please give us 48 hours notice.
- Unattended trials that gave no notice, will not have their place guaranteed for another week and it may be released to the waiting list. Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
- After your free trial, your place will be held for you until the following Wednesday (3-4 days after). Please book before this day to guarantee your place. After this day, the place can be released to the waiting list.
- If you are on the waiting list and are offered a place, please book by the deadline stated in the email to guarantee your place. After this time, the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- Existing customers must book for the next term by the given deadline to secure their place. By not booking or communicating before the given deadline, the place may be released to the waiting list.
- If there is space in the class, book a free trial (if the child is new to Mighty Netball) via the website – non registered children cannot participate.
- If the class is full, you can email us to ask if there is a waiting list – if there is no waiting list we may offer a free trial at our discretion. This must be done prior to the Mighty office closing on a Friday afternoon. We cannot accommodate requests made after this time.
- If the class is full and has a waiting list we cannot offer a free trial under any circumstances as this would not be fair to those on the waiting list.
- Thank you for choosing to book for the term with Mighty Netball. Your place is guaranteed for the whole term (or half term if that’s what we have made available) and you are always given first refusal for the next term.
- If you miss any sessions due to illness, self isolation or other engagements, as your place can’t be offered to another participant we are unable to refund you for any missed sessions.
- If you wish to cancel your term booking, you can receive a refund for any sessions that are remaining after we receive your written (email) request to cancel.
- As a small business, we thank you for your understanding.
Archive: Instagram Competition 8th-16th May 2021
We are offering you the chance to win a free term at Mighty Netball! Tell us or show us via your story why you love sport! Tag us in your story and follow Mighty Netball to enter, full terms and conditions below.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- This competition is hosted by Mighty Sports Ltd trading as Mighty Netball
- This competition runs from the 8th of May to the 16th May
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- To enter, tag us in your story which shows or tells us why you love sport. You must be following Mighty Netball’s Instagram page.
- The winner will be the story that the Mighty Co Founders deem the most Mighty! The winner will be announced on Monday 17th May on our Instagram page.
- We will DM the winner, please be mindful of spam accounts and never share your information with an account you don’t trust, we will never ask for any personal information.
- The prize is a free term at any Mighty Netball venue, if the winner does not yet have a place in Autumn Term 2021 the prize will be transferred to the next term the winner is able to attend. There is no cash alternative available. The prize can be transferred to another person at the request of the winner. The prize must be used by March 2022 at the latest.
- The winner cannot be an employee of Mighty Netball.