Terms and Conditions
Bad Weather Cancellation Policy:
- Mighty Netball strives to be a reliable provider of our netball sessions. We will only cancel due to bad weather when the safety of Mighty Netballers and Coaches cannot be ensured.
- If a Met Office weather warning is in place for the session time and location, the sessions will be cancelled by 9pm the day before. Parents and guardians will be notified via email only and not by text.
- If a session hasn’t been cancelled the day before as above, should conditions worsen over night or for example an unexpected frost has left courts icy and unsafe, we aim to notify parents and guardians by 7am. Extenuating circumstances may occasionally mean this isn’t possible, we will communicate as soon as possible. Any cancellations made on the day of the session will be notified by email and text.
- All cancellations will also be announced on our social media channels, please follow these pages to receive the latest information.
- Some, unfortunately not all, venues have an indoor option as back up, if the session is moving indoors due to bad weather, we will notify parents and guardians via email.
- When Mighty Netball cancels a session, refunds/credit are issued.
Bookings Terms and Conditions:
Our bookings terms and conditions are to ensure all customers are looked after in a fair and consistent manner.
- All participants are welcome to one free taster session. Further tasters are at the discretion of Mighty Netball.
- Your place is held once your free taster session has been booked via the website and your confirmation email has been received. Places cannot be held via phone or email.
- If you cannot attend your free taster please give us 48 hours notice. Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
- Unattended trials that gave no notice, will not have their place guaranteed for another week and it may be released to the waiting list.
- After your free trial, your place will be held for you until the following Wednesday (3-4 days after). Please book before this day to guarantee your place. After this day, the place can be released to the waiting list.
- If you are on the waiting list and are offered a place, please book by the deadline stated in the email to guarantee your place. After this time, the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- Existing customers must book for the next term by the given deadline to secure their place. By not booking or communicating before the given deadline, the place may be released to the waiting list.
- If there is space in the class, book a free trial (if the child is new to Mighty Netball) via the website – non registered children cannot participate.
- If the class is full, you can email us to ask if there is a waiting list – if there is no waiting list we may offer a free trial at our discretion. This must be done prior to the Mighty office closing on a Friday afternoon. We cannot accommodate requests made after this time.
- If the class is full and has a waiting list we cannot offer a free trial under any circumstances as this would not be fair to those on the waiting list.
- Thank you for choosing to book for the term with Mighty Netball. Your place is guaranteed for the whole term (or half term if that’s what we have made available) and you are always given first refusal for the next term.
- If you miss any sessions due to illness, self isolation or other engagements, as your place can’t be offered to another participant we are unable to refund you for any missed sessions.
- If you wish to cancel your term booking, you can receive a refund for any sessions that are remaining after we receive your written (email) request to cancel.
- As a small business, we thank you for your understanding.