Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Bookings Terms and Conditions:
Our bookings terms and conditions are to ensure all customers are looked after in a fair and consistent manner.
- All participants are welcome to one free taster session. Further tasters are at the discretion of Mighty Netball.
- Your place is held once your free taster session has been booked via the website and your confirmation email has been received. Places cannot be held via phone or email.
- If you cannot attend your free taster please give us 48 hours notice. Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
- Unattended trials that gave no notice, will not have their place guaranteed for another week and it may be released to the waiting list.
- After your free trial, your place will be held for you until the following Wednesday (3-4 days after). Please book before this day to guarantee your place. After this day, the place can be released to the waiting list.
- If you are on the waiting list and are offered a place, please book by the deadline stated in the email to guarantee your place. After this time, the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- Existing customers must book for the next term by the given deadline to secure their place. By not booking or communicating before the given deadline, the place may be released to the waiting list.
- Refunds are given solely at the discretion of Mighty Netball.
- If there is space in the class, book a free trial (if the child is new to Mighty Netball) via the website – non registered children cannot participate.
- If the class is full, you can email us to ask if there is a waiting list – if there is no waiting list we may offer a free trial at our discretion. This must be done prior to the Mighty office closing on a Friday afternoon. We cannot accommodate requests made after this time.
- If the class is full and has a waiting list we cannot offer a free trial under any circumstances as this would not be fair to those on the waiting list.